Free program to burn discs
There are specific programs that become standards over time, but it isn't always necessary to use them, especially if they are paid applications that offer little flexibility. When it comes to burning discs there are some very efficient options such as those offered by CDBurnerXP.
Burn CDs and DVDs for free.
If you download CDBurnerXP, you'll obtain a tool specialized in burning all kinds of optical discs, whether CDs, DVDs, Blu-ray discs or even DVD-HD with all kinds of options available, and what's more important, totally free of charge.
- Burn data and file discs. Store all kinds of files and applications on an optical disc.
- Burn audio discs. Pass your music to a physical format to play it on external media. Configure the time between tracks. Burn your MP3, WAV, OGG, FLAC, WMA, APE, MPC and WavPack files.
- Creation and recording of ISO images. The perfect option to create and burn ISO images on discs. Convert NRG (Nero) and BIN files to ISO.
- Generate copies. Safeguard your data by creating backups to avoid losing it.
- Delete rewritable discs. If you use rewritable disc formats, you can eliminate the information that they contain with this option.
- Verify the data once the burning process is complete.
Nothing to envy
It may not have the glamor of Nero and similar applications, but CDBurnerXP is a very complete product. As well as the most obvious features, it also includes some other very interesting options, like an integrated audio player that will be perfect for your music compilations or a disc cover printing system that uses the LightScribe technology developed by Hewlett-Packard.
- This download requires that you have .NET Framework 3.5 or above installed.